Sunday, December 6, 2009

Addicted...

Someone help me! I am so addicted to Starbucks! Oh comfort food, how I adore thee! Tonight I hung out with Lexie, and Tessa and walked around Target drinking this- The Caramel Brulee Latte. Heavenly! No, I still cannot justify spending $4 on a cup of coffee, but $4 for a little slice of heaven seems reasonable enough! ;-) It's a good thing! Plus, after taking two 3-hour naps today (still recovering from a respiratory infection), I was feeling a little groggy, and needed a pick-me-up! Some women like shoes, some jewelry, some purses, but I'm a coffee girl!

2 comments:

Jamie Stavenger said...

Meeeee toooo....however, St. Arbucks is far too far away from my house to be a regular treat (welcome to sucky Duluth.). So, I've grasped onto the Caribou Coffee down the street from me. They now brew all chocolate drinks with REAL chocolate- not powder. They are ghirardhelli-like miracles in a cup. Hope you get your hands on a Ho-Ho-Mint Milk Chocolate Mocha sometime soon!

Sarah said...

Ho-Ho-Mint Milk Chocolate Mocha"? That sounds delightful! I love anything mint! However, I've never heard of "Caribou Coffee". Is it a Minnesota thing?