Friday, November 14, 2008

Still not a very good blog... sorry.

Today has been an emotionally challenging day for many reasons. We've been going through a lot of family stuff, and it's all been pretty disheartening. Today, there was a victory, and I'm thankful to God for it. However, I'm going through some personal struggles of my own that I don't feel comfortable enough sharing here, and could just use some prayer. I'm thankful that I have a good husband, and many friends that support me, no matter what. Even still, I'm just feeling alone, and frustrated. So if you think of it, please just say a little prayer for me! I could sure use some right about now!

Oh, and for those following, the diet is actually going well! Even though I've been emotional, I haven't restored to turning to food for comfort, so yay!! I've even lost 2 pounds this week! Thank goodness that SOMETHING in my life is going well...lol!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thinking of you and praying for you too! Hope you are doing ok.