Sunday, November 16, 2008

I figured out the cure for world hunger...





This toffee/coffee mix begins with Heath ice cream blended with coffee, Heath Bar candy pieces and caramel, topped with whipped cream and even more Heath Bar candy pieces.

Serving Size 1 Serving (32 fl.oz)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 2,310

Calories from Fat 970
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108g 166%
Saturated Fat 64g 320%
Trans Fat 2.5g
Cholesterol 295mg 98%
Sodium 1560mg 65%
Total Carbohydrates 303g 101%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Sugar 266g
Protein 35g
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 15%
Calcium 120%
Iron 6%
Calories per gram:
Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4
*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be different depending on your calorie needs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious!! At first I thought it was the latest Starbucks recommendation. I'll have to add that to the list of drinks to try! Hope you had a good weekend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I suppose that is a way to feed people with the lowest possible nutritional content! If I ate that I would have to stop eating organic. O wait, I've only been thinking of eating organic.