Monday, November 10, 2008

Feeling better tonight...

I would love to spend my night snuggling a soft blanket on the couch with a book (or wii controller... I'm addicted to Paper Mario!). It seems that because I am having so much trouble sleeping, that my energy level is non-existent. I've been hitting the gym, not only to get into a better exercise routine, but also to try to tire myself out. Not working! Doesn't help that Matt has been having AWFUL asthma attacks in the middle of the night. Poor guy! Neither of us are getting any sleep! That on top of a TON of family stress, it's just been rough! And if you're not getting enough sleep, everything is harder to deal with.

So tonight, I decided to post a link about things that will help you sleep better! Some of these work for me, others, not so much, but probably work for some!
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sleep/HQ01387

I heart the Mayo Clinic! Even though sometimes I search "nausea" and it comes back "Cancer" lol!

No comments: