Thursday, January 8, 2009

My top ten song picks of 2008...





I figured that since I'm musically obsessed, that I should post my top ten (pop) faves of Oh8 :-)



10.Flo Rida F/T-Pain-Low

I went to 7 weddings in 2008. This song was played at every single one! It is quite the dance tune!


9. Metro Station- Shake it

This song is way too catchy. It ended up being played over and over on our trip to Disneyland. However, I do not recommend Metro Station in concert.... they're awful!


8.Gavin Degraw-In Love With A Girl

I have a special place in my heart for Gavin. We saw him before he was really "big" at The Fat Cat. It was my 21st birthday and he sang Happy Birthday to me. His music is awesome!


7.Boys Like Girls-Thunder

I love this song. Along with every Jr. high kid in the US


6.Gavin Rossdale-Love Remains The Same


5.Colbie Caillat-Realize

I really like her. Hoping that she stick around!


4.Taylor Swift-Teardrops On My Guitar

Another girl country cross-over that I love!


3. John Mayer-Say

I can't tell you how many times this was blasted in my car. Love it! Probably my theme song for the year!


2.Coldplay-Viva La Vida


1.Matt Nathanson-Come On Get Higher

This is definitely my favorite of 2008!


Some Honorable mentions go to:


We The Kings
Check Yes Juliet


Shontelle
T-Shirt


Linkin Park
Shadow Of The Day


Jason Mraz
I'm Yours


Jordin Sparks F/Chris Brown

No Air


Sara Bareilles
Love Song


Natasha Bedingfield
Pocketful Of Sunshine



I think 2008 was a good year for music!


Hopefully 2009 will be even better!



No comments: