Monday, October 20, 2008

I've been a bad blogger...

I love to blog, honestly, I do. However, I have been slacking. Sorry if you actually read my blog. I try to stay consistent, but it's been hard the last couple of weeks.

One reason is I've had this headache that won't go away, and the light from the computer makes it worse, so I've hardly even checked my e-mail recently! Another reason is that Matt and I have hardly seen each other in the last week, and I want to spend time with him. If i had to choose between blogging and cuddling with my sweet husband, well sorry blog friends!

Anyway, I don't actually have a subject to blog about. I have lots of things I could write about, and will write about in the near future (church shopping, emotional healing, our 5 year anniversary, list of books I'm reading...) tonight though, I just thought I'd say "yes, I am still alive!".

So tomorrow, I will have a new blog! :-) Yay!

No comments: