Friday, November 23, 2012

T-Day Aftermath



I absolutely LOVE the holiday season! I don't get stressed about gift-buying, shopping, decorating, baking or cooking. I really just enjoy the season. I love the spirit in the air. It makes me happy.

Yesterday, we did the traditional family Thanksgiving. The last few years Matt and I have opted out of family holidays in an attempt to experience non-stressful drama-free days, but this year we joined Matt's family. It was okay, or maybe normal. I don't really know what a "normal" family looks like, but I only wanted to sit in the corner and drink a few times, and I didn't cry, so that's a pretty okay day. I'll take what I can get!

Unfortunately, I have spent my entire week sick with this bad upper respiratory sinus thing. Today, my goal was to drown those pesky sick germs in leftover dressing, sleep and hot tea. I'm feeling better. so I'm hoping it worked!

Now onto to Christmas! Truly my favorite time of year!

No comments: