Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dear Starbucks...

We have been friends for a long time. We've spent a lot of time together. You were there, sharing in the laughter with dear friends. You helped to drown some painful tears. We've spent many, many mornings in each others arms. You helped me develop a love for coffee when I was dependent on caffeine the most. For that, I thank you. However, the news I heard today made me very concerned.

Trenta? Really?


My dear friend, You have tempted me many times to upgrade my Iced, Soy, Vanilla Latte with Whip to size: Venti, and many of those times I gave into your persuasive advances. However, unless you start selling pants sized "Trenta" the buck stops here. That much coffee is just not healthy--for your heart or your waistline. (See above photo)
For now, I must stick with my Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. It's not even February yet-- going to try to keep my New Years Resolution for a few more months, a least.

No comments: