Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disneyland-- here we come!



We're seeing World of Color for the first time!


Matt and I love Disneyland! That's why I decided that it would be a perfect destination Birthday for Matt's 29th Birthday this Saturday! We've talked about going for a few months, but had no plans. So I decided to be a little bit sneaky, and surprise him.

Failed! Sort of.

It's hard to plan a trip for someone when you live in the same house, share the same computer, and are not very good at lying. So I spilled the beans. Glad I did! He's SO excited. I am too! We leave tomorrow night! I'm not looking forward to the drive, but I'm always glad to get away with my hunky hubby!

Pretty sure Matt's just excited to have breakfast at Storyteller's Cafe We love that place! I do have a few surprises up my sleeve to make it even more fun! ;-)

Happy Birthday Matty Bear!

No comments: