Saturday, June 5, 2010

Because I just don't have the energy to *really* blog today...


I'm stealing today's blog from my good cyber friend, Erin! Thanks Erin! :-)


Favorite thing to do on vacation: Sleep. After I'm well rested I love to explore by foot. Exploring by car freaks me out because I get very lost very quickly. I also enjoy the pool/spa if we're staying in a hotel!
Favorite thing to do when there isn't anything planned: Blogging, reading, goofing off on the Iphone, Napping.
Favorite US City: Not that I've been to many, but at the risk of sounding cliché, I love San Diego. I wouldn't want to live there, but I really love to visit.
Favorite city to visit outside of the U.S. of A.: Um. Mexicali? The only out-of-country travel I've done is to Mexico.
Favorite Board Game: Monopoly, Scrabble or Cranium. I LOVE most of them!
Favorite Food:
Kase Knoepfla, Yellow Potatoes, Kugen (can you tell I'm german?), and almost any other ethnic food.
Favorite Music: I listen to it all. Last night I heard "Get Low" followed by "Voice of Truth" in random order on my iphone... lol!
Favorite Book:
My Favorite is "Hinds Feet on High Places"-- hands down! But I have quite a few that I enjoy. I'm not into fiction very much though. I love biographies, Christian living, and even some self-help books. Depends on the day.
Favorite Pair of Shoes:
My sparkle Chucks. However, they are dying. There is a hole forming in the big toe area, but that doesn't stop me from wearing them.
Favorite Color(s):
Greens/blues/reds

Favorite thing to do to make someone else smile:
I love to joke around with people. It's amazing how little jokes can lighten your mood!

Favorite gifts to receive:
For the most part, getting gifts makes me uncomfortable. However, I am into practical gifts, and gift cards.
Favorite gifts to give:
Whatever they want! :-)

Favorite Summer Activity:
Being inside under an air conditioning vent, or in a pool. The heat makes me SOOO sick.
Favorite Winter Activity:
Anything if it's by a fire...
Favorite Fall Activity:
Decorating! I love fall decor!
Favorite Spring Activity: Gardening. I didn't plant a garden this year, and I really miss it!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Not sure why my blog is looking so wonky today... I've tried to fix it! Oh well!

Erin said...

:) glad u did this too.... I created it out of frustration actually. Hope ur having a great Monday!